My first lab session with Dr. Fareed and friends!

 -Week 1 & 2-

Hello everyone! Your Andani is here💮💖

TODAY, I want to share my sneak peak of my very first lab session with you guyss😆 

First and foremost, for my very first thought about this subject is actually I am quite afraid about this subject maybe because of the title itself which is Digitalization and Management Information Systems in Food Service Industry that kind of long and look scary just by look at the title. The reason is because I am aware that I am lacking if involving digital. 

In first week of theory class, Dr. have mentioned about what we will do, and what we will achieved throughout the semester and one of it is have a Blog. It is kind of mind blowing because I never thought that I will create my first Blog!😮The purpose of Blog itself is sharing any information or anything that we want to share to others, and it make me more nervous about it but at the same times I actually excited to look forward! A very big applause to Dr. Fareed because of Dr. Fareed's ability in explaining this course and assignments steps by steps very well😁Arigatou, xièxiè, terima kasih and thank you, Dr. Fareed!

P/s: I admit that every Wednesday is so full of classes😣Very much tiring at first but, the lab session makes me want to FLY higher and higher💫 So exciting to learn new things about this course and specially for today, make a Blog💖 Please look forward to my 'Ceritera' of this course!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dr. Fareed has Raya Photoshoot? Theory and Lab class combined!

Hari Raya Celebration🥰💖