Learning about product life cycle, Porter's forces and Google Digital Garage😁

-Week 5-

Hello everyone! Your Andani is here💮💖

TODAY, I want to share what I learnt for today's class😆




First and foremost, in theory class, Dr. Fareed talked about product life cycle. Based on picture above, if we look into the graph of product life cycle, it shows that first stage which is Introduction is declining. Why? As Dr. Fareed discusses in the class; it is because of it takes time for people to accept new innovation. So, that's why it declines at first.  As Dr. Fareed mentioned in the class, product life cycle (PCL) is to sustain the system.

Next, I learn about the Porter's forces. Porter's five forces model is used to identify and evaluate an industry's competitive forces. As for the PESTEL, it used to evaluate possible business initiatives or finding possibilities and dangers in an existing business.

 

                
   
                        


Overall, for lecture session, Alhamdulillah I understood what I have learnt in class. New knowledge unlocked! As for lab session, Dr. showed us how to use Google Calendar to schedule meetings and important tasks for our CIP UPM project. We are going to create the project progress timetable. Furthermore, Dr. introduced and explained the usage of Google Digital Garage. We have to complete all the assigned tasks in Digital Garage but with our own times.



P/s: I think I have shared many things in this post😂I hope you guys can get some information that you can learn from what I share here💖 See you guys in next week's post! Stay tuned! 😆


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My first lab session with Dr. Fareed and friends!

Dr. Fareed has Raya Photoshoot? Theory and Lab class combined!

Hari Raya Celebration🥰💖