Hari Raya Celebration🥰💖

 -Week 4-

Hello everyone! Your Andani is here💮💖

TODAY, I want to share my preparation for Hari Raya celebration! I am so exciting to share my experience for Hari Raya celebration this year 😆


On Friday, after online class, my mother, brother and I went to supermarket shopping for Hari Raya. We buy all the necessities needed for Hari Raya and to make frozen curry puff. On Saturday, we have a chance to make a curry puff booked by the customer and we shocked at first because the customer said she want 100 packets of curry puff which means that 1000 pieces in total. My mother said that she would do as much as she could to make curry puff to the customer and she agreed.  At the end, we manage to make 40 packets of curry puff. It is actually quite tired for me from Saturday to Tuesday because I have to manage my time to do my homeworks and prepare food for Iftar especially when my mom is working. Alhamdulillah, I managed to do some of the homework given before the due date. On Sunday, I have a chance to make chocolate chips biscuits for Hari Raya. And yes, I stayed up till 1 am if I am not mistaken. Chocolate chips biscuits succeeded!💖 

Next, on Monday, I decided to do uncomplete and new homeworks because I want to do another type of Hari Raya biscuits the day after. On Tuesday, my family and I clean our house and also iron Hari Raya clothes. At 8.15 pm something, I start preparing to make soft cookies requested by my brother and also another Hari Raya biscuits which is cornflakes crunchy and I just search both recipes in TikTok while my mother was preparing 'rendang daging' and chicken curry. With the help of my younger brothers, I managed to make soft cookies and cornflakes crunchy💞But, I sleep late because of cleaning all the things that I used to make both cookies and biscuits. At 3.30 am something, I sleep. 

The day of Hari Ray celebration, I wake up early to fill up the container with Hari Raya biscuits and cut 'kek lapis' and 'kek gulung nenas' while my mom preparing 'sambal goreng jawa'. After that, while my male siblings went to Solat Sunat Hari Raya, my mother and I getting ready with new clothes, and some make up on! But... this Raya is not same as before because my younger sister was sick😔She just laid down because of fever... Also, my fifth brother work after we take some photos together. It is good day because we gather together on the first day but still it is lacking in other aspects because my brother was work while my younger sister was sick on that day. After taking some photos, my mother, first brother and two younger brothers and I went to hometown. We visit some of our relatives. At around 7.30 pm, we arrived at our home early because we have another guest at our home. It is such a tiring day but it somehow happy at the same time💖 On second Hari Raya, I take photos together with my cousins and my younger sister got a chance wearing Hari Raya clothes and joining photo sessions also! I am just so happy to see smiling face of my younger sister wearing Hari Raya clothes. Ahamdulillah she is getting better💖

I think I have written this blog too long😂I hope all of you enjoy my story! See you soon and stay tuned for next 'Ceritera' from me!😆And last but not least, Selamat Hari Raya Aidilfitri Maaf Zahir dan Batin to Dr. Fareed and my classmates who celebrate!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My first lab session with Dr. Fareed and friends!

Dr. Fareed has Raya Photoshoot? Theory and Lab class combined!